Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Do you blog your kids?

And by that, I mean, do you post pics of your kids? Is that unsafe? Or is a site that only generates 200 or so hits a day pretty safe as long as you don't use your kid's names? I don't have an answer to these questions.

Last night I took some pictures of my kids to use in my newspaper. I had no qualms about doing this. When I got the idea for the pic, I immediately thought of photographing my kids. But putting them online is another matter.

Those particular photographs are what has inspired this debate. I really like how they turned out and my wife even mentioned that they were blog-worthy. But we both have concerns about putting them online.

What do you think? Give me pros and cons folks. I know some of you post your kids and some of you do not. What are your reasons?

No comments: