Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Idol threat 4-24

A mediocre night performance-wise. The bright spots being Melinda and Jordin.

I used to be a big Blake fan, until tonight. Not that he performed poorly, but he had to go and sing that damn commie, fuzzy-pink-bunny, chocolate-waterfall song Imagine. Wuss.

Kids stayed up to watch the show tonight so they're going to sleep in a bit in the morning. They cast about equal votes for Jordin and Melinda.

I will add that this is the first night in weeks that Chris' performance did not make my intestines want to throttle the life out of me. Not that it was great, but it wasn't too shabby.

Predictions: Bottom three should be Chris, LaKisha and Phil. Phil's packing his bags.

Blake's packing fudge.

UPDATE:

Curly McDimple rolls back the snark for last night's show. I guess I should have mentioned that it was Idol Gives Back night and there was a whole bunch of charity giving away, etc. That's why Curly cut most the snark out. Guess my heart shrunk three sizes. A commentor there mentions how mediocre everyone sounded last night because Sanjaya wasn't there to throw off the curve. She might be right.

Dean posts a "get off my lawn"-esque Idol statement.

Tracey makes quick notes and still really hates Phil.

Dial Idol predictions: Just how trustworthy are these any longer? Have they been right once this season? Oh well, they are predicting Blake, Melinda and Chris to be in the bottom three with Chris going home. Let's see.

No comments: