Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Idol threat 4-17

Country night was very enjoyable. Whoda thunkit?

Very much enjoyed Jordin, Melinda, and, surprisingly, Phil.

My bottom three this week: Sanjaya, Chris Richardson (whose performance was ear-bleedingly painful) and Blake (though one of my earlier favorites, he's been delivering snoozers lately and tonight he just sucked).

Stay tuned for morning updates from the usual crew.

UPDATE: None of my usual gang have posted anything about last night's show, so I don't have any cool links this morning.

However, Dial Idol still has its predictions posted: There are a few firsts on this list. It's the first list where Melinda is below the bottom three, the first list where Phil Stacey is rated number one, and the first list where Sanjaya is the lowest ranked. DI is predicting that Lakisha, Blake and Sanjaya are the bottom three with Sanjaya going home.

Based on their previous accuracy this year, I'm not going to be holding my breath, but I like to think that America's finally had enough of Sanjaya and that he's going home.

No comments: