Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New hopes for a better tomorrow

Yesterday sucked, y'all.

I'm actually being self-centered in that statement and referring to my day at work and how our network was being all sucky and it put my workflow off by about four or five hours. Suckity suck.

And then I don't even hear about the whole school shooting deal until I get home. Such a wicked, monstrous thing and I felt very sad that I couldn't follow it as it developed. Another conceit there, sorry.

Anyway ... I'm already beginning to see the anti-gun rhetoric popping up in some of my normal 'net stops.

So ... bleah ... I'm sick and tired of this argument. I can't even bring myself to defend my point of view I'm just so fatigued about it. I'll never convince anyone my way of thinking is right, or to even respect my point of view, and they'll never do the same to me.

But I can't help thinking that if our social feelings about guns was more similar to the 1950s that the gunman would have got taken out pretty quickly after opening up.

No comments: