Monday, April 30, 2007

We opened our WII

The wife and I had bought a WII for our oldest daughter's birthday. But as we started buying more accessories, we began to think that maybe the console itself was too big a gift. We didn't want her expecting such an expensive gift every birthday.

So, in celebration of my finishing my bachelor's, my youngest daughter graduating kindergarten and my oldest daughter successfully finishing her second-grade work, we busted out the WII. For Daughter Number 1, she'll get a game and another controller for the WII when her birthday rolls around.

Gotta tell you guys, I was a bit skeptical about the whole thing, but it didn't take long for me to be sucked into the awesome that is this new console.

I don't think I've looked forward to playing a video game this much since I got my first Atari.

So, that was my weekend. How was yours?

No comments: