Monday, December 05, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

This weekend was the "get the house in order for Christmas" weekend in my household. I rearranged the living room (just because I wanted to, but it was part of the weekend's goings on) and cleaned up our book/music room and got the tree up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Both of those bookshelves on the side, and one off camera in another corner, had books haphazardly thrown on them and other junk stuffed on them in various places. I knew when I originally just threw the books up there that I was going to have to organize them eventually. I never realized what a task that was going to be.

Anyway, got all the cleaning done, set up the tree (above) and the rest of the family decorated it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com They did a pretty good job. I particularly like how my youngest daughter decided to put of row of ornaments along the bottom of the tree. Too funny.

Well, I'm not a huge Christmas fan, but I'm no Scrooge either. So, it's finally starting to feel like Christmas time to me. Even though it's still hot enough here to be running the air conditioner.

No comments: