Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas to all!

I could run a long list and thank everybody and everyone that I want to thank and want to wish Merry Christmas too. But I would probably forget someone, or my writer's cramp of the past couple of days would pop up and I'd leave the message only half finished.

So, to everyone I link and everyone who links me; to all my readers and everyone I read; to folks I know casually and my all my online friends: Merry Christmas!

Regardless of your religious affiliation, I think the idea that Christmas is about the birth of divine forgiveness is profound. None of us are perfect and it's hard to keep this in mind sometimes going about day-to-day life. I wish I was kinder to my fellow man. I wish I was kinder in general. And that's what Christmas is about, to me -- awakening in me a sense of rebirth and forgiveness that I hope I can carry with me through the next year.

Again, Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: