Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A looooooooooong story

I am working on a really long story right now while dealing with some more irons that have been tossed in my fire.

Ponder this for me: My anger is white hot. Literally. It sheers through my brain like razors. When I get upset at something, I lose it. I mean, to steal a Sheila simile, I lose it like the Hulk. Oddly enough, though, I only do this at home. I don't lose my cool like this at work. I don't do it in public. But at home, man I blow my top.

Last night I realized that what was really making me mad was the fact that I was getting so mad and I didn't understand why. Logically, I fully understand that the things I get so upset about are pretty damn trivial. Were I counseling someone else, I would tell them that this behavior is unacceptable. And I know it is. What I don't know how to do is stop getting so freakin' mad.

Any suggestions?

No comments: