Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Kill the Wabbit!!!

So, Stan "Tookie" Williams is dead. Thank God. Good riddance. Maybe we won't be hearing about him every other freaking minute now. Now the anti-death-penalty-pro-life-reform-commie-pinko-no-touch-with-reality-whatsoever celebrity left will have to find another high profile inmate to become the flagship of their cause.

If you can't tell, I am pro death penalty. I am so pro death penalty that I am pro slow dipping in acid. I am pro burying someone up to their neck in the desert next to a pile of red ants and pouring honey on their head. I am pro death by decompression sickness.

Mainly, I am pro a system that is so scary you don't damn want to commit a crime.

KILL THE WABBIT! KILL THE WABBIT! KILL THE WABBIT!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cool discussion at Coalition of the Swilling

UPDATE: w/t to Suzette here's a link to the Texas Dept. of Corrections listing of executed offenders. It lists them, their offense and their last statements. Powerful, moving stuff.

No comments: