Sunday, October 09, 2005

Compass North

I went to see Oliver North speak tonight. It was an amazing experience.

Many years in the military -- I have seen a lot of people speak. You learn to distinguish honesty. The man exudes sincerety. It's amazing. He was amaing. I can only hope he runs for president. Depending on the candidates, he's got my vote (Condi is still my dream #1).

The forum was a church, so his topics were geared to the audience. It was good though. He's a man of faith and talked about how that faith has helped create heroes. How heroes depend on faith and create it in others.

The best thing about it is that he spoke as a man who has been there. And continues to go there to let us know what should be known.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first commenter on this one too! Eat my dust, Bingley!

nightfly said...

Congrats, Cullen! Got tired of giving away all the good stuff in someone else's comments, eh?

Cullen said...

Thanks guys.