Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm stealing this from Uzz, cause he asked me to

Uzz asked me to do this, so I shall, but I'm putting it below my self-created meme.

1. Five things I plan to do before I die:
A. Actually save some some money.
B. Buy a house.
C. Take my entire family to Colorado for at least a visit.
D. Stick with a job long enough to retire.
E. Finish my Bachelors Degree.

2. Five things I can do:
A. Parent my two girls and my baby boy, pretty decently.
B. Write a story in newspaper style, edit said story and layout a damn newsaper. FAST.
C. Photojournalism
D. Play guitar ... poorly
E. Grill anything

3. Five things I can't do:
A. Write a novel. I have tried, but can get no further than 6 or 7 chapters.
B. Watch another Michael Moore film.
C. Pass the Army PFT. Been out of the Army too long and have packed on the pounds.
D. Watch most Sean Penn movies.
E. Dislike Brad Pitt. I want to. I have wanted to for a long time. But every time I think he's going to piss me off in some new movie, he proves to me that he can act decently.

4. Five things that attract me to the opposite sex:
A. My wife's eyes
B. My wife's laugh
C. My wife's tolerance of me
D. My wife's care of our children
E. My wife's smile

5. Five things I say most often:
A. Dammit! (I speak it misspelled).
B. Fantastic
C. Do you think so?
D. Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh (as part of the the "Yes, I'm listening to you" litany to my wife)
E. NO! (to my children)

6. Five celebrity crushes:
A. Sean Yseult (bassist for Rock City Morgue and formerly for White Zombie)
B. Nina Gordon (co-founder of Veruca Salt, now a solo artist)
C. Jennifer Garner. Yeah, she's pregnant with Ben Affleck's two-headed love child. She's still hot.
D. Penelope Cruz
E. The Great Kat. Okay, she actually scares me to death, but she plays guitar so well, I crush on her just hearing it.

7. Five people I want to do this:
A. Sheila
B. Emily
C. Wunderkraut
D. Rob B.
E. Ricardo Montalban -- I just want to read his take on things.

No comments: